Office opening times
The school office is open from 8.30am and closes at 4.00pm.
Tel: 01892 531395.
Main OfficeMrs Jodi Stevens is our Office Manager and Admissions Officer.
For admissions enquiries, please contact her via: firstname.lastname@example.orgMrs Stephanie Kirk is our Administrative Assistant.
For all general enquiries and attendance/absence queries, please contact her via: email@example.com
Finance OfficeMrs Julie Cook is our School Business Manager. Please contact her via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Diana Greenwood is our Finance Assistant. For general finance enquiries including online payments and dinner money, please contact her via: email@example.com
Communicating with parents
We use Schoolcomms as our main form of communicating with parents. We try to keep emails to a minimum so send home a Newsletter every Friday via Schoolcomms. This is our main means of communicating news and forthcoming events with parents, so please do read it!
A calendar outlining the events for the week ahead is on the homepage, together with the list of term dates and staff development days. A month view calendar is available on the Calendar tab at the top of this page. Calendars are updated every Wednesday.
Should you move house or have any changes to your contact details and email addresses, please inform the school office as soon as possible.
Concerns or issues
If you would like to discuss any concerns or issues, please contact the school office in the first instance. If you wish to speak to the class teacher, we can arrange for them to call you, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will forward it on your behalf. If you need further assistance with your concern please arrange to contact the pastoral leader. Please see the staff and governor
page for details.
Parent consultation meetings
We hold parent consultation evenings in terms 2 and 4. Information letters will come home with your eldest child in advance of the meeting. Please see the school calendar for dates.
Please click here
for the online booking system.
Class WhatsApp groups
Many parents are members of a WhatsApp group that connect parents in a
particular class. These group chats are set up by parents, for parents, to share information, receive updates and reminders about school events as well as share general advice. Teachers or other school representatives do not participate on these groups.
To help keep these groups a positive environment in which to participate we
have developed some guidelines that you may wish to keep in mind:
- Before writing, consider whether the group WhatsApp is the best forum to raise your point/question. Face to face may be best and if you have a specific query or concern, it may be better to raise this directly with the relevant parent, class teacher or, where necessary, a Pastoral Leader.
- When writing, remember that that whatever you say on social media may be forwarded to someone else and can be quickly seen by many others.
- If your message is not relevant to the majority of group members, please consider if it is more appropriate to reply by way of a personal message.
- Consider the time you post. Early in the morning, late at night and during school holidays may not be appropriate.
- Consider whether what you're saying is essential for the purpose of the group. For example, the group may not be the appropriate place for private or confidential messages, to express personal opinions or gossip about children, other families or school staff. Remember any opinions expressed are the opinions of individual members and may not be representative of the whole group.